Sunday, September 25, 2011

Gate Worms, against my Golden Gates...

Gate worms against these golden gates, slowly crawling upward,
Ringing chime with their pierced metal tails, and giving warnings, here and there.
Sharing raspberries, being ever more than enough for them, to share a tale or another stanza of their own chime; We'd drink our brewed rose tea under these hidden veils on the sky that hides us from the sun.
Burning, scorching sun.
The god of sun does not favor me. Nor do I favor him. .. . no longer can I ever be in favor. so I can only not fancy him. Though the goddess of the moon do favor me so with the gift of 12 full moon and the rare 13th, the once in a blue moon, the ticket that leads me to visit the Blue blood Prince.

By the 13th I'd be more than ever restless that I'd be able to see the hidden door behind the layered lights and shades of the blue moon. The passage that can rarely be seen for the living until you are on your last breath to death, if you are ever lucky, your soul may escape the rippers hands to where ever the light will lead... No wonder Robert could never chase me after anywhere, not tired enough nor to be on the thin line of life and death, for I am the sleepless Prince, The Restless.

How delusional will you be, to be able to see me?

Haha.

2 comments:

S.Jin said...

bueatiful. i love coming on here to seee your updates, eli beli

E. said...

hehehehe